LANDSCAPE DESIGNER / ARCHITECT
Terrain-nyc landscape architecture PC is an established firm based in Manhattan that offers professional landscape architectural and design services. Terrain has a diverse portfolio of urban design projects of all scales including landscape framework plans, waterfront parks, plazas, parks, streetscapes, and rooftop developments. Terrain also works extensively with non-profit organizations to develop affordable and supportive housing projects.
We are a firm of makers and curious individuals who together challenge assumptions of how things are designed, assembled and fabricated. Throughout our design process we continually seek smarter and more durable methods of construction.
We offer a collaborative work environment of well-rounded professionals who complement each other’s strengths. Terrain believes in cultivating strong designers with mentorship, giving them the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a given project.
We are seeking a highly qualified, creative Landscape Designer with 3-5 years experience who is a detail-oriented critical thinker and comfortable in a fast-paced collaborative work environment.
Candidates must be able to provide proof of authorization to legally work in the US.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples in PDF format not exceeding 10 MB in size to Daniela Amador at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commensurate with Experience
· Excellent design abilities across a range of scales
· Competent in site grading, planting design, and construction detailing
· Excellent graphic communication skills, including hand sketching
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting projects to client teams
· Experience managing projects and performing construction administration
· Proficiency in Autocad, Rhino, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Creative Suite
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture
PORTFOLIOS ACCEPTED UNTIL: